M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a m14 rifle with a enterprise arms receiver and all GI parts . fix is good, shoots great but hear bad things. Any opinions.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
From what you say I'd shoot it until a problem arises. With all USGI parts the worst you'd have to do is change receivers. Odds are you'll be OK. If you're really concerned about something check the stickie for M14 gunsmiths and have it looked at.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I purchased a m14 rifle with a enterprise arms receiver and all GI parts . fix is good, shoots great but hear bad things. Any opinions.
Never mind what You hear,just listen to Your own Rifle!!!ICONWINK

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
As long as the bolt doesn't come out and smack you in the face you should be ok.

Just kidding. All the problems I have heard about Enterprise receivers had to do with out of spec receivers not being able to be mated up with parts. Since you have all GI parts, the rifle is already assembled and it functions fine I would imagine you are good to go until you shoot it enough to wear something out.

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,105 Posts
Entreprise Arms M14

Some Entreprise Arms receivers came out fine and if you have one that works there probably won't be any problems. Unfortunately, many EA receivers were completely out of spec and not buildable. I have had success with several, but also sent a few back.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Good advice here, if it ain't broke don't bother trying to fix it. Life is complicated and even hard at times, don't make it any harder than it has to be.

7th

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had one for several years. It also has usgi parts. It runs fine and is more accurate than me. The thing I do not like is the lack of windage marks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts