M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got my M-14 before Christmas she put a ribbon on it to make it official. And I'm okay with that. P_G

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Congratulations on a fine rifle and wife!

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Yeah, imagine all the snide remarks I will have to endure at the range. GI8
Just tie the ribbon around your head like Rambo and go to the range. Between the red ribbon headband and the M14 I doubt anyone says a thing!!

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
So Kewllllll......Merry Christmas to you , huh ? Better hang on to her........the woman.........and the rifle.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Looks like you are living the life. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
uh.....your wife gave you that? first off, be honest...........did you tell her that you wanted that exact rifle? how was she smart enough to get the one with the bayonet lug on there?!?!?!? she didnt just go out and get a new in the box, generic M14/M1A......she got a freakin' good lookin' rifle!. so either tell us the real story or is you wife just THAT awesome!??!

one way or the other you are a lucky man. merry x-mas buddy!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Your wife has good taste: that ribbon goes with the rifle just fine! GI6
Yep that "Ribbon " brings out the Color of your Rifles "Eyes"
Nice Score and Very Nice Wife Indeed

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
uh.....your wife gave you that? first off, be honest...........did you tell her that you wanted that exact rifle? how was she smart enough to get the one with the bayonet lug on there?!?!?!? she didnt just go out and get a new in the box, generic M14/M1A......she got a freakin' good lookin' rifle!. so either tell us the real story or is you wife just THAT awesome!??!

one way or the other you are a lucky man. merry x-mas buddy!
Oh, I can't tell you all the fun hours we've spent discussing bayonet lugs. GI6 I procured all the parts and had it assembled. It was done about three weeks ago. My wife put a ribbon on it and placed it under the tree since it was my Christmas present. I thought the ribbon was funny. JESTER

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That would be cool if you woke up on Christmas and found that under the tree with your name on it. That would be better than a Redrider BB gun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts