M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Nice pick ups, SIGs are top quality. I have an original P225 that I use as one of my concealed carry guns.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought I was done? I ended up with four in two weeks. I have now barred myself from the Local Gun Store! Picked up a Sig 229 Carry in 357sig, and a Sig P224 in 40 S&W. Sigmania is a disease.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm kind of a SIG fanboy too! I carry a P290RS every day, IWB with two 8rnd spare magazines. A Mosquito .22 and P250 in .45ACP.
I cannot, however, match you're feat of buying four in two weeks. I salute you, sir! ;-)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm kind of a SIG fanboy too! I carry a P290RS every day, IWB with two 8rnd spare magazines. A Mosquito .22 and P250 in .45ACP.
I cannot, however, match you're feat of buying four in two weeks. I salute you, sir! ;-)

Thank you sir! I just got lucky is all, with some great offers and prices. I was at Cabelas last week and found a P227 in like new condition. It was on sale and the veterans discount brought it down to $607.00. I did not anticipate a great deal and only had enough to put it on layaway. So I did. It gives me time to have something to look forward to getting, after all I have had a Marathon month of buying guns. I must have a light on my head that tells people to sell their guns to me? Oh well I'm just here to help out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.