M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 10 November, we started a fundraiser with a goal of $1,500 to be raised by the end of 2011 to give us a jumpstart on 2011. So far we have raised a total of $70.

We have been doing everything possible to make this a free informational highway to our membership. It is our hopes to keep it that way by raising funds through donations.

For more information, go to the link below.

http://m14tfl.com/upload/showthread.php?p=625227#post625227

Status bar can be found at the top of this forum below the scrolling marquee.

·
Registered
279 Posts
donation sent

Hawk
Thank you for your efforts to keep the forum free. I had procrastinated for several months to do this. Maybe this will cover the last two years of free information I have gotten from the forum. Again I thank you for the work you have done.

cat doctor

·
Premium Member
18,106 Posts
Thanks again

Thanks Hawk,
You are doing a great job.
Semper Fi

Art Banks
Sgt. ret. USMC

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'll send more this week.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I know the original intent was to keep it free but I personally feel that a tiered system would be a better way to generate funds... say $20 for a year and up and we all should be able to spend like $2 a month JMHO

Oh wait we do....... http://m14tfl.com/upload/showthread.php?t=89375

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
Hawk,
You should have just received another check from me. I'll try to get you a couple of more before 12/31.
Appreciate your efforts,
High Hat

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know the original intent was to keep it free but I personally feel that a tiered system would be a better way to generate funds... say $20 for a year and up and we all should be able to spend like $2 a month JMHO

Oh wait we do....... http://m14tfl.com/upload/showthread.php?t=89375
Yes we do and the response was minimal. Hopefully, it will catch on in the future so we don't need to do any fundraisers. Time will tell. Since the loss of several sponsors, the need for donations is greater to take up the slack.

·
Registered
165 Posts
end of year fundraiser

Donation sent. Hey guys, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if my math is correct we could meet the goal with just $2.30 from the members who visited today alone. This is where a little really goes a long way to a good cause. If you can, please do so and thanks!

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
It would seem that $1,500 should be raised quickly. It would be great if everyone reading this thread sent in 10 bucks. It's time to stand up and help Hawk out!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Lets see, for a few bucks , ( A 5 or 10... ), I can get some fantastic advice, opinions and expertise on the M1A/ M14....
That is a bargin...period...
Time to put some money towards an excellent cause. I've been slow to do this, but have donated in kind.

Thanks again for all the hard work from the staff.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
Hawk, is the graph up to date on contributions so far?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
$50 sent via the PayPal link

Hello Todd XXXXXX,
This email confirms that you have donated (Hawk)$50.00 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *BUTLERMARIN".
Donation Details
Donation amount:
$50.00 USD
Total:
$50.00 USD
Purpose:
7.62bthp
Contributor:
Todd XXXXXX

Recipient information
Donations coordinator:
(Hawk)
Contact email:
[email protected]

Who's up for matchin me?DI2 I know I've got more than $50 worth of questions answered, friends made, and fears put to rest over the last few years. Heak, the PX has helped me safely sell thousands of dollars worth of stuff and aquire some neat items. That alone is worth the $50
Jump in!DI5

·
Registered
383 Posts
$50 being mailed by check tomorrow!

Best!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Way to go SCA! DI5

I know things are tight, and they indeed are at my place, but my $50 equates to 3 Cents Per Day from my join date to current.

The Next 5 people who donate $50, I'll mail you a Brand New CMI 20 round mag

Get credit for donating 50 bucks and helping the forum, and get a new in the wrap CMI!!!! That's at least a $25 value!

Sorry guys, I only have 20s...Write your congressman if you can't take advantage of this because you live in the Forbidden Zone. This offer is being made by me personally, you will receive magazines that I bought and paid for and have on hand. Magazines will be mailed when funds are verified.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Excellent site

Hello, Sent my 85.00 donation. Excellent site and we are lucky to have such a great site to come to.

Everett

1 - 20 of 51 Posts