M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Polytech M14S and my question is can I fit it into the EBR with out any issues? I am thinking of Picking up the Sage EBR. Thank you for your help and opinions. On a note as well does any one make Polymer mags for the m14/m1a? My Polytech HATES steel mags, won't ever function right but runs flawlessly with my one and only unmarked polymer magazine. All the steel have FTF or the springs are to weak and rounds poped out while an empty case was being ejected. However Sold them to a fella and he hasn't had any of the problems that I just mentioned.

·
Registered
62 Posts
As for the EBR, it should fit with no problems. The only thing I have ever read regarding an incompatibility with the EBR is you cannot use an EBR with a Super Match bull barrel. If you are having bad luck with steel magazines I would first try to use different makes of steel magazines before saying ALL steel magazines have FTF. I would speculate that your steel magazines may have slightly bent feed lips that is causing the problem. I like CMI mags myself. You can get them in Stainless Steel and they are not too expensive. www.44mag.com . Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts