Eotech 516
Sadlak spring guide
Magpul AFG

Future plans are...
Smith Ent. 16 or 18" Barrel
Good Iron Muzzle Break
Eotech Magnifier or similar

Thats all for now!

Comments or questions feel free to have some input.

#6 ·
It's quite possible the OP doesn't actually live in Denver. I don't GI1

However, there is a Denver AW ban.

Read about it here:
http://www.rmgo.org/gun-law-faqs/assault-weapons

Basically what defines a rifle as an assault weapon in Denver is a magazine with a capacity greater than 20 rounds. So, if you live in Denver with a semi-automatic centerfire rifle (made after 1953), you cannot possess magazines for it with a capacity greater than 20 rounds.

In regards to rifles, it appears there are no conditions on pistol grips, bayonet lugs, or collapsible stocks.

#9 ·
We need some outside pics if that's ok.....

.... I have a customer that just dropped off a SOCOM and was wanting all the metal on the Socom in burnt bronze color, and the factory stock left alone in black.

I haven't personally bought or even looked at the burnt bronze before but now it has peeked my interest. Can you get a pic of it in the sun please? I'd really like to see it I natural light before I order it for him, he hasn't seen it in person either and trying to decide if it's really the right choice for him as its going on the metal and not the stock. Would be hard to change it or get it off if he doesn't like it and a small swatch on a piece of sheet metal won't do it justice.

#11 ·
I will try and get a pic outside tomorrow if the sun allows. Its been snowy here lately. I just picked up a socom 16 to put in the stock and have some other changes but I will try and get as many pics as possible for you tomorrow.

I will also try and use a camera and not just my iphone. GI2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.