M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I go making any changes to this, I'm offering it up for trade. Serial number range 088xxx from the mid 90's. Harrington and Richardson bolt, oprod, trigger housing and windage knob. Not sure about the small parts. Flash hider has had the lug milled off, so possibly USGI. Front sight is proper scout height, marked NM .072. Has less than 50 rounds thru it. With original factory box and inspection tag.

I'm looking for something equally special, possibly with a stainless, Nitrite or M80HT barrel.

Enjoy the slideshow: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Stutzen/slideshow/M1A Minelli?sort=2

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bumpity bump.

Hammer and safety are Harrington & Richardson as well. Elevation knob is WCE. That is the only part that is marked other than H&R.

·
Registered
598 Posts
pm sent with trade offer

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm looking for a Scout, I have a low round count DPMS AR-10 LRBB 18" with Daniel Defense 7.62 lite rail, MagPul 7.62 OBR Tan adj stock with cheek riser, Giessel trigger, two DPMS stock clips, 3 MagPul clips, shoots moa all day, very clean only used to test reloads at range, if interested send me private message with email I'll send you pictures...Thx

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fiberglass stock pics added to slideshow. There is only one buttplate assembly, it was used on both stocks for the pictures. If you look closely at the stock ferrule, you will see that only the rear half has paint on it. There is a very good chance that the color you see is the first primer coat, and the stock was never painted for issue.

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for something with a 16 barrel (Criterion chrome lined, SEI M80HT, etc). USGI parts aren't that important, but forged parts are.

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Sale:

Trade idea not working out. $1750 shipped (conus) with wood stock, H&R parts, sling and original box.

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regarding trade offers:

Here in the People's Republic of New Jersey, we can't own any rifle with M14 stamped on it. M1A, M21, M25 and T44E are OK, but nothing M14. RNGR4

I would also consider a green stocked Socom with a 200xxx-ish serial number as partial trade.

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Upgraded to a beautiful Minelli stock with tight triggerguard lockup. Quick adjustable sling. $1950 shipped. Trades still possible. All marked parts are original factory H&R except the elevation knob (and of course the Bush barrel).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts