M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase an Eagle Industries soft Rifle Case/Shooting Pad, either the older version or the newer Hybrid version. Prefer to stick with the Eagle Industries branding.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I have a number of Blackhawk discrete black cases if interested. How long do you need? Have another in desert, full length w/backpack straps. Don't remember the make: Voodoo?

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a number of Blackhawk discrete black cases if interested. How long do you need? Have another in desert, full length w/backpack straps. Don't remember the make: Voodoo?
Well thank you for the reply.... I'm really quite fond of that old Eagle Industries product line. Frankly I'm just not familiar with the Black Hawk brand. With respect I would prefer to wait for the Eagle Industries line to surface as older used equipment.

I understand Eagle Industries has been bought out by some short sighted company and the quality of product took a nose dive as it was manufactured overseas.....one more verse in the same old story of a quality American product line being bought up, manufacture shipped overseas and the quality ending up in the crapper. All for some corporate greed, cashing in on what once was a good product reputation. Perhaps one day we can purchase this once fine brand at Harbor Freight... excuse my rant.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking....anyone have a line on one of these?

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking....anyone have a line on one of these?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Eagle HSRC in multicam

I have one in multicam that I need to get rid of. however there have been some modifications made to it...

it no longer has the shoulder straps that were attached to the back side and the long pouch that held a cleaning rod has been removed.

I am asking $200. I can send pictures if you would like as well.

FYI if you are interested I wouldn't be able to ship it until the 16th or 17th of April because I am offshore on a ship until the 15th of April.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SealH82 thanks for the offer but I'm probably looking for the complete unit. While I can appreciate your "customizing" to fit your personal needs, I'd prefer to do my own customizing.

I am still in the market looking if anyone else can help me out with locating this Eagle industries soft Rifle Case/Shooting Pad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts