M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DPMS LR-.308 Long Range weapons system with 16'' Carbine configuration. Chambered in 7.62x51. Custom built and brand new. --------SOLD to Johnnycat

Shark Flash Suppressor, Sling swivels, flat top upper with M1913 Picattiny Rail,

Tri- rail M1913 scope mount with see thru channel and side mount rails for lights or lasers on both sides

, Simmons 6.5x20x50 Power scope brand new with tri-rail picatinny rings.

Winchester bi-pod, 6 position collapsible stock. Aluminum Free Float handguard.

Fired 20 rounds for BUIS sight in, and scope. This is an M.O.A. rifle that is very accurate.

An additional 3/4'' riser has been added since pic, to clear front sight with objective lens. BUIS are useable with scope mounted with see thru riser.

Personally I love it, but need cash right now for a new venture.

Also comes with 9 new in the wrap 20 rd. C-Products from 44Mag.com and 1 used 20 round magazine. Serial # 4910xx $1660.00 shipped to lower 48 states

The marks on the free float tube are dust from my hand sticking to the oil on it, it is perfect condition and always cased.

USPS M.O. only. Make certain your FFL will accept from individual with current and valid D.L. copy. . "First I'll Take It" gets it.

Will sell either way, but new option added below.

NOW $1230.00 SHIPPED WITH ONE MAG, NO SCOPE, MOUNTS, BIPOD, OR BUIS....

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note the price reduction is final !!!

Hurry, ....i am going to other sites to change price, and my server timestamp will determine winner.....thanks for looking, and happy holidays !!!

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New deal, just checked prices everywhere....try to build one for this. $1230 shipped with one mag, and if anyone buys it this coming week, before midnight Saturday night, I will throw in Iron sights, front and rear, and extra mag.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weekly ad bump.....

Either way, fully loaded 1660 shipped, or
1230 basic rifle and one mag , shipped..

...I forgot to say that insurance will be extra to buyer, I got hurt financially on a previous deal that I forgot to ad insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts