M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to one of DPMS's people at a gun show today. I was looking for their M14 flash suppressor. I was told that they were all out. They had ordered 38,000 all of which sold in a heart beat. Their next shipment will be in 6 months. I also found out that the flash suppressors come out of Hong Kong.

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Hmmm, not doubting what you were told Oxmix but Ted Brown knows the folks at DPMS, Inc. well. He was told the flash suppressors are made in South Korea. I agree, they are well made.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Different,
The person from DPMS said they came from Hong Kong. I guess that doesn't mean that they were made in Hong Kong. They could very well be made in South Korea. No flame.

At the same gun show I found a vender that was selling the identical FS that DPMS sells. He told me he purchased them from a defense contractor.

I remember when I asked Fulton Armory if ArmsCorp was going to make their then new M14 receivers I was told no. Later we found out that they are making their receivers.

Hopefully someone is getting the correct answer.

Regards

Ox

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.