M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had this barrel for a while and was planning on installing it on a rifle that I have, but I have since changed my plan and decided to use a Sage EBR MOD 0 stock, which won't fit this barrel. I have had the barrel looked at by Art Luppino and he measured it and said it gauged at less than 1, but my gauge is just barely over 1 at the muzzle. (I trust his gauge more than mine, but want to disclose everything.) The barrel was removed from a match rifle. It does show some signs of being accurized. a couple areas show wear around the front band area, and also the grooves where the GC fit. It doesn't show under the hand guard and fits nice and tight. No issues with the lands or grooves. Nice and bright.

190.00 shipped. I prefer PayPal gift or USPS MO.
First I'll take it, gets it. Now 140.00 shipped! Price lowered to 110.00 shipped

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After reconsidering the pricing on this fine barrel, I have decided to reduce the price to 140.00 shipped. I want to see it go to someone who can use it. Good barrel, good price.....

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received a question regarding this barrels date and markings. I was rushing the listing and failed to list some of the research that I did to ID it. I located a thread on another forum which listed the markings as being a Barnett/Douglas barrel. The markings are listed below for clarity. The thread will be listed below:

1 10 308 WIN 12 01
4 35T PA

Sorry for the lack of clarity in describing it.

Link:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_6/397400_Help_IDing_an_M1A_barrel_.html&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have received a offer From Scooter07. I'm awaiting his response from my PM, and his decision. At this point, if he decides he wants it, then it's his per his PM..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts