M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed a possible glitch with the Donauction forum...

I usually use Quick Links>Today's Posts to scan thru all posts in all forums... but I just noticed the new post in the Donauction doesn't show up in that listing. It's possible that folks could list stuff in the Donauction and I'd never see it. GI7

Is this intentional, or a glitch?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strange, it still doesn't show up on the "Today's Posts" listing. I can go to the main TFL page and navigate to it, and there it is.

Thanks Hawk, I would hate to inadvertently miss out on great TFL content. MCORPS1

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
I've checked everything that I know about concerning the issue and can't imagine why it is not working for you.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
I read the Donauction has been cancelled. Lash doesn't wish to accept contributions in any form.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
One of the major items that was considered in the sale of the forum was that LAsh had vowed to revert the forum back to a FREE FORUM.

This resulted in several areas being no longer necessary.GI2

I personally would like to thank all of those that donated to the forum. You have no clue how much it helped.

Now that it has reverted back to a free forum, we know that financially the forum's longevity is secure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts