M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All; My first post login on m14 forum. Finally succumbed to my weakness and purchased M1A NM. Loved these weapons ever since an Army introduction back in the late 60's. Always felt it was the best between the M-16 & the M-14. I guess better late than never! Hope to get your experienced input about this weapon system and any "side effects" that may need attention to keep it functioning properly.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,638 Posts
Welcome on board dog lover, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Side effects should be zero. If anything breaks....Springfield replaces it fo free. No questions asked.

Dutch

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Welcome from Texas, dog lover. Checkout tonybens how to stickys at the top of the M14 subforum , they'll teach you a lot of what you need to know.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome from Pa

·
Registered
174 Posts
Side effects

Welcome aboard Dog Lover. You'll enjoy it here. You mentioned a concern for M14/M1A "side effects." These rifles are lonely when they arrive in your home and demand a mate (or two). Congratulations on your purchase and the beginning of your new adventure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts