M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Good to see a mountain section. No offense, but we don't have alot in common with the coast (except for loving to shoot) as far as climate, laws, etc. Thanks for making this happen.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took my M1A out to Aurora Gun Club yesterday. It shot really well. I managed to get two 3 shot .75" groups using Nosler 168 Gr match loads, and 1.25 with my first 165 gr handload. its a blast to shoot as well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Took my M1A out to Aurora Gun Club yesterday. It shot really well. I managed to get two 3 shot .75" groups using Nosler 168 Gr match loads, and 1.25 with my first 165 gr handload. its a blast to shoot as well.
Very nice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey SGV, Thanks for your service! God Bless you and your fallen buddies and their families. As you can see by my picture, my daughter is serving in the Navy and I have 1 son who was in the Army and 1 who just got out of the Marines. I am very grateful they got home safe!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey SGV, Thanks for your service! God Bless you and your fallen buddies and their families. As you can see by my picture, my daughter is serving in the Navy and I have 1 son who was in the Army and 1 who just got out of the Marines. I am very grateful they got home safe!
Thanks for the thanks! There is a huge number of vets on this forum. Your family sounds like mine. Dad, uncle and brother were Marines, my sister was Navy and I did my own thing and went in the AF.

As to my friends in my sig: Jason and Brian were great guys and great friends. They both had wives and kids. Unfortunately, we lost them to an IED det on a convoy mission north of Taji, Iraq on Main Supply Route (MSR) Tampa. That was a tough night...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.