M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an old beat up or worn out (doesn't really matter) complete barrel from receiver out. Don't need the flash hider, but I do need it to lock into the stock and to be straight. Can even be a dummy barrel as long as I can prefit it to the stock and handguard. Reason I need this is I'm doing some custom work on a few stocks and need to fit/match the stock to the handguard. If anyone can help me, please email me at [email protected] and let me know what you have. It can even be rusted or pitted. I won't be using it except to prefit the stocks and handguards. Thanks for stopping by.

·
Registered
980 Posts
You just want the barrel, right? I have an old stainless steel medium weight Wilson that my friend replaced for me this last Fall. PM me if you're interested.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the barrel, barrel band etc. etc. I don't need the flash hider, sightscasle nut etc. Just need the parts to hold the barrel in place to match up the stock and the handguard in place, to lock it down to paint the stocks. Well the barrel is a good place to start. All I need is a worn out junker for mock up only. I don't even care what shape the parts are in as long as they are straight and workable for mock up. So if that's what you have, then how much? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.