M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with a Distributor / Importer that goes by the name of PW Arms? They claim these oprods are "one piece" and forged. I picked up one new for a little over a hundred bucks from a major national gun parts house. I figured for that price I'd give one a try. The only thing I could find on the web was a couple of posts alluding to them maybe being from the same folks who does SAI's oprods. They don't call it the error net for nothing.GI8

It arrived in a nondescript plastic bubble wrap sleeve, inside of another plastic bag bearing only the national gun parts house Name/Logo and part number. Nowhere in the packing was the importer, PW Arms written, only in the website description of the oprod was it mentioned. Nowhere was it's "point of origins" listed. The oprod was obviously new, appears to be of one piece construction, a hole at the end, and has a black parked finish. I'm too lazy right now to go and get my calipers to get the tab measurements...

Website description:
M14/M1A OPERATING ROD

* Mfr:pW ARMS, INC.
* Drop-In Ready, Made To Government Specs

One piece, hammer-forged, replacement operating rod is manufactured to exacting USGI specifications for years of trouble-free service in military-issue M14, Springfield Armory M1A®, and mil-spec clones. Heat treated to Rc 32-42, same as original-issue part. Parkerized for extra surface strength and corrosion resistance, with a non-reflective black finish.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts