M14 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
problem?

When I approach 30 units is when i will admit I have a problem. DI2

I am at 8 built ones now and I am just starting -

When my M14s equal the numbers of my AR15s then I am complete.

If you are deciding to divorce the wife to get another rifle, then my advice is you have reached the point of quitting. Don't get that rifle. So long as it is not bothering the wife, keep going. IMO

Reactions: weshowe

·
Registered
953 Posts
nf1e..... LEGEND. I pale in comparison but in my immediate and extended circle of friends.... I have a problem lol

You are in good shape Wes. There is a significant difference between addiction and a collector of variants. Those that don't understand that may need professional help. I am told that TonyBen, Ted Brown and others are available to provide the said professional help.
This photo is of quite a few different possibilities with the M14 type rifle. I have added some since this photo was taken this Spring and more are on the horizon. There are much worse hobbies for us retired folks to participate in.

[URL=https://s1180.photobucket.com/user/nf1e/media/nf1e150/The%20herd%202020%201.jpg.html][/URL]

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Why in the world would anyone want 50 watches?? We're talking something of value here-rifles. Whole different thing all together!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts