M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
The M14 is a semi-automatic rifle that uses a 7.62 × 51mm NATO ammunition from the US. It used to be the standard American rifle from 1959 to 1970. Perhaps this gun is currently used for training and military training purposes. However, I still want to buy it so that it can be used as a weapon for self-defense in case of danger or emergency. I heard there is promotion when buying M14, don't know how can I earn myself a coupon when buying M14. Hope everyone can help me.
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Are you from Great Britian? Are M1A's legal there? I don't know of any coupon available from across the pond, as these rifles are selling fairly well right now due to political uncertainty.

·
Registered
282 Posts
A coupon? I just buy them at Walgreens when they have a buy one, get one free offer. I know the manager, so he just gives me ammo as long as I fill my prescriptions there. It’s strange that they don’t have the same offer in the U.K. I also heard they don’t sell knives with sharp points.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Generally Speaking if you Register your warranty, SAI gives you an online voucher for discount accessories or apparel.

·
Premium Member
17,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You may gain some useful information from members here.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Compared to the UK, ain't America great?

A coupon? I just buy them at Walgreens when they have a buy one, get one free offer. I know the manager, so he just gives me ammo as long as I fill my prescriptions there. It’s strange that they don’t have the same offer in the U.K. I also heard they don’t sell knives with sharp points.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
As KidSpris said,, the only coupon we are aware of is for goodies and not the rifle itself. Got Colt is an example of American humor so don't take offense. Welcome aboard. Hope you can join the addiction of the M14/M1A.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Now this guy sounds sketchy. When the current owners first took over this sight and "upgraded" it last year, to increase traffic they started cross posting from other sites they own. That looks like one. -Lloyd 🍻

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wish I could find a coupon somewhere. 😀

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello everyone,
The M14 is a semi-automatic rifle that uses a 7.62 × 51mm NATO ammunition from the US. It used to be the standard American rifle from 1959 to 1970. Perhaps this gun is currently used for training and military training purposes. However, I still want to buy it so that it can be used as a weapon for self-defense in case of danger or emergency. I heard there is promotion when buying M14, don't know how can I earn myself a coupon when buying M14. Hope everyone can help me.
Thanks everyone.
Coupon? You mean Biden’s Gun Rebate also known as stimulus money?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I had the mods check on him and evidently he is legitimately from Great Britian. - Lloyd 🍻

1 - 15 of 15 Posts