M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, it's not great ammo but I have a few cans of it. I have heard you can get a delinking tool. I have bad thumbs. Any body have a line on such a device.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Probably kinda pricey, but easy on your thumbs-

·
Registered
451 Posts
What is the word on the Paki ammo ?
I have a couple cans coming my way . Would this stuff be good for blastingaway or is it dangerous like the Indian stuff ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the word on the Paki ammo ?
I have a couple cans coming my way . Would this stuff be good for blastingaway or is it dangerous like the Indian stuff ?
Beardan primed, non corrosive. I hear it's not the most accurate but good plinking stuff. Can I ask what you paid for it?

·
Registered
451 Posts
The cases seem a bit dirty and the stinky smell in the cans/ammo reminds me of the corrosive Korean stuff. Just smell wise, I need to take a few rounds out and try it .Mine is headstamped 91 as the year of manufacture.
FWIW

·
Registered
467 Posts
Probably kinda pricey, but easy on your thumbs-
LOL, I used a 60 to delink rather frequently back in the day...

took off the barrel and handgrip, and removed the firing pin. Held the receiver over an ammo can and started cranking on the charging handle... a belt of 100 was in the can in short order DI5

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had some Paki before. I would roll it on a table to see how crooked the bullet was seated. Some were really bad and was tossed, the others went bang as expected but I tend to pass on the stuff now. It worked but easily 15% never saw the chamber of my M1A.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts