M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey, Nice deer !!! Congrats!!!
Now if someone needs help giving those deer a good flogging I'm you're man !
Hurricane Laura pee-layed my camp,Put a huge pine thru the front-door and leveled 90% of the timber...a 7 minute walk now takes me an hour climbing over trees...Good Luck out there !

·
Premium Member
16,164 Posts
Young and tender. No worry about getting hurt by antlers.

·
Registered
766 Posts
My 14yo granddaughter got this little 10 point yesterday on her very first deer hunt in Ohio's youth gun season. Hit it with my 870 20ga scoped sabot gun at 110 yards. I've got good dope on it out to 250y. She has a good shooting coach and hunting guide. Today I'll be boiling the skull for her and putting the quarters in the freezer for smoking.
This guy was after a doe so their still rutting.
I've been crossbow hunting when I can but haven't seen a trophy yet. Wanting to break that 140" mark someday so I let some nice bucks walk by.
8 days until our regular gun season and I'm stoked for it.
KIMG0423.JPG

·
Premium Member
7,080 Posts
My 14yo granddaughter got this little 10 point yesterday on her very first deer hunt in Ohio's youth gun season. Hit it with my 870 20ga scoped sabot gun at 110 yards. I've got good dope on it out to 250y. She has a good shooting coach and hunting guide. Today I'll be boiling the skull for her and putting the quarters in the freezer for smoking.
This guy was after a doe so their still rutting.
I've been crossbow hunting when I can but haven't seen a trophy yet. Wanting to break that 140" mark someday so I let some nice bucks walk by.
8 days until our regular gun season and I'm stoked for it.
View attachment 437616
We need so many more people like you two!
Thanks,
REN

·
Registered
54 Posts
I shot a doe and a fawn here in southern WI yesterday. One of the shots required an awkward left handed hold on my rifle. It worked but I think I better practice that more!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had some fun with one of my hunting buddies opening morning. I created a trespasser and placed him in the woods for my friend to see from his tree stand.
Meet Comrade Ricky Shay, The monkey with an AK!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts