Three words for the never Trumpers.. Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett. This proves whats important and it isnt his tweets or his bombast.
LOL. Piece of cake?! Bunch of BS is what it is. Seriously?Here in New Jersey, the application for a carry permit is pretty simple...
1. Background check on a fresh set of electronic fingerprints.
2. Recent handgun qualification on an LE course of fire.
3. Three references acknowledging your character.
4. Letter of need as to why you need to carry a handgun.
5. Notarized application submitted in triplicate.
Once your local police chief completes the investigation and signs his approval, it goes to a Superior Court Judge for his approval and signature. Any restrictions are added at that time. The permit is good for 2 years.
Piece of cake.
Thats what I call long suffering!. Even here in WA its "shall issue". No tests, no BS references or anything else. Pass the BG check, get printed, good for 5 years.The SCOTUS ruling will eliminate #4. Everything else will probably stay the same. It's a hassle, but it does weed out the dangerous idiots. I've gone thru the process 17 times over the last 34 years.