M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Perhaps the justices realize that the country has become more dangerous than at any prior period in its history.
It was far more dangerous in this country during the Revolutionary War, War of 1812 and the American Civil War. But America certainly is not safe especially with numerous illegal aliens many of whom that are violent criminals pouring over the unsecure border.

·
Registered
609 Posts
The Supreme Court of the United States ruling will eliminate #4. Everything else will probably stay the same. It's a hassle, but it does weed out the dangerous idiots. I've gone thru the process 17 times over the last 34 years.
My concealed weapon permit was easy to get. It is a non-resident Arizona concealed weapon permit. To get it I submitted my fingerprints, took a two day handgun course that taught basic handguns skills and the self defense concepts and paid about $59. The permit is good for five years and thirty-two States recognize it. To renew the permit I do believe all I need to do is pay another $59 and it is good for another five years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts