M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Buy one and have it Cerakoted FDE for you... It's usually about $150 for one colour. You want H-267 for Magpul FDE. My USO is being Cerakoted this colour, I'll PM you pics when I get it if you want...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I emailed Nightforce earlier this year about a dark earth 2.5-10x32. I had read reports of some of their scopes being displayed in dark earth at the SHOTshow. This is the reply I got.

"Hello and thank you for contacting Nightforce Optics.

At this time, Nightforce is not offering different color options. This is a venture that we are currently looking into so please continue to check back with us.

Regards, and please let us know if we can be of additional assistance"

So, here's hoping they bring a dark earth version out. I'd buy it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Leupold should be able to make that scope for you with the mildot reticle. Just call them and ask.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Color Options

Usual fee from Leupold for any reticle is about $70 - 80. What's wrong with the TMR though? I have one and it's very useful for certain purposes!

They can also apply a lot of custom colors, easiest when you order the scope in the first place. I personally like the idea of a custom Ballistic Elevation adjuster set up for your pet load, and with range numbers (200, 300, etc.) engraved onto that tall elevation knob!

BTW, NoExpert, I'm SO lookin' forward to you getting some sort of scope onto those rings, unless of course you're just using them as is as really large aperture Ghost Ring sights.... Fast target acquisition perhaps?

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
BTW, NoExpert, I'm SO lookin' forward to you getting some sort of scope onto those rings, unless of course you're just using them as is as really large aperture Ghost Ring sights.... Fast target acquisition perhaps?
They're the NoExpert/ARC Mark 9001 Mod 243 Type KMA Ghost ring CQB Blaster sights. Problem is the target has to be within knife throwing range for them to be 100% since there's no way to adjust them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.