M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cool. My best friend and hunting buddy works there. Boy, does he get to play with and work on some cool stuff. I always love it when he drops by my house and says, "Here take this and play with it and tell me what you think!" Mo

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Yea,,it was pretty cool !! Man that Aimpoint is the item that took a beating !!! Some of the rifle tests were kinda cheesey,RNGR2,but over all some decent tests !!! Getting run over by the Hummer was pretty bad ass !!! I will say I do like my Dainel Defence stuff,,it is Quality thats for sure !!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've seen a lot of torture tests and I got to say, putting it next to a bomb was pretty sweet! and you gotta love that they detonated the explosives by shooting a pressure plate with another DDm4. Still that little aimpoint was the most impressive part of the video.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I've seen a lot of torture tests and I got to say, putting it next to a bomb was pretty sweet! and you gotta love that they detonated the explosives by shooting a pressure plate with another DDm4. Still that little aimpoint was the most impressive part of the video.
LOL,,yea I forgot about the bomb,,that was wild !!!!! Yea,,,DD makes a great rifle !!!

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
First I would have liked to have seen the carbine dropped from the helicopter onto the gravel road instead of a grass covered field.

Second, if I'm that close to a bomb blast I doubt I will be worrying if my carbine still works.

Third, the real star of this show was the Aimpoint.

And DD does make good stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.