M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My phone app only gave a limited list of forums so please move if not appropriate for here.

Looks like the weather in Texas may start to cool so I'm looking forward to getting behind my M1A again. I have very little experience with the platform, round, shooting from a bench and recently picked up a bipod. Growing up I shot small bore 3 position competition and remembered enough from that to complete the 1.5 MOA challenge, but I know I have A LOT to learn. I have certain skills that are covering up a lot if deficiency and ignorance and would rather they enhance proper technique and knowledge.

I'm interested in some coaching. If anyone can recommend someone or if you're that guy/gal. I'd love to talk.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Look up and join Terrell Gun Club and ask for Roy Plumlee. When I shot for the state team he was our coach. Roy is double distinguish pistol and rifle, he will steer you in the right direction.

There are a few shooters in the club who will help if you ask. Ask for Lauren or Izzy, or even Doc Lin, they are all current TX service rifle team shooters, they should be able to lend you a hand.

A forum member, Neiltus, can pitch in as well. He is coming along pretty well shooting his 14s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts