M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Just plain Awesome!

I wonder if those beaches are haunted by those Heroes that fell there?

Deuces

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Wow - that is some great work on those pictures! Awesome is an understatement!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Thank you for posting. Do you know where more photos like this can be found?

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Maybe it's being swarmed in the UK or something, but I couldn't get it to work all day. Of course, may also be a security block of some kind- my PC is set to "coward" that way.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
It's amazing that some of those buildings are still standing. If those walls could talk they would have a real story to tell. Thanks for sharing. It has always been my dream to go to Normandy to pay my respects to those who sacrificed all for a better world.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Cant get pics to pull up,just back and forth to home page..

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
They sure had a cake walk on Juno, Gold and Sword compared with our boys on Omaha.

Reactions: Seventh Fleet

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm curious how many of the folks are cognizant(or even care for that matter) of what happened there 70 years ago while enjoying their day/vacation at the beach.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Maybe it's being swarmed in the UK or something, but I couldn't get it to work all day. Of course, may also be a security block of some kind- my PC is set to "coward" that way.
I had a hard time too Sweets. I found that there was a small line under the main heading above a pink line that said D-Day then and now that I had to click on within about 3 seconds before it disappeared.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts