M14 Forum banner

Csspec magazine pouch.

533 5
So I've got a few csspec 30rd magazines, they are terrific by the way, and I'm looking for a magazine pouch that would hold them. I'm guessing my only option is to use an open top pouch but id want one that covers at least half of the magazine and with the slight curve of the magazine fitment becomes a concern. Has anyone found a working solution?
Automotive tire Wood Window Road surface Asphalt

This is the magazine in my scout. As I said, these things feed and fit amazingly and are better than any other magazine I've used. The cmi magazines are great and gi magazines are great (if you find good ones that aren't rusted or worn out), and even the Taiwanese t57 magazines keepshooting.com was selling were really good but the csspecs are the best innovation to hit the m14 since the sadlak scope mount. To answer any other questions about the rifle it has a Bassett scope mount with a leupold fx2 6x custom shop scope, a gi fiberglass stock that has been reinforced with aluminum and given a fully textured finish, a sadlak TiN piston, and sei front sight and flash hider as well as an sei built trigger group.
Reactions: Indypndt
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Has anyone found a working solution?
I bought four mag pouches out of the UK for my BM59 project, but subsequently realized they are too big. They hold mags up to 10-11” inches tall, and BM59/M14 mags are only 6” tall. Here’s the two long pouches and an Italian BM59 pouch. My guess is they are for twin Bren magazines, but not sure. (1960s-80s era?). Unmarked but good quality. I have 4 of them, and each will hold 2 of those 30-rd mags. I don’t need them, so let me know if interested.
Shoe Glove Safety glove Sleeve Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
349 Posts
I bought four mag pouches out of the UK for my BM59 project, but subsequently realized they are too big. They hold mags up to 10-11” inches tall, and BM59/M14 mags are only 6” tall. Here’s the two long pouches and an Italian BM59 pouch. My guess is they are for 2 Bren magazines, but not sure. (1960s-80s era?). Unmarked but good quality. I have 4 of them, and each will hold 2 of those 30-rd mags. I don’t need them, so let me know if interested.
View attachment 492472
Random Guy are those pouches reproduction or genuine article unissued kit? They look to be in mint condition. Sweet find on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts