M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here I am stuck at home cause of the pandemic, of course its not the same for everyone. My daughter down in Texas has a different approach. Heres what she has been doing down on the ranch.

I got left out again! I have video of her shooting but I haven't figured out how to post it.

Yes I am very board!

RENGI2

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Looks like they are doing well. Nobody gonna starve with fresh pickings like that.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Looks like a terrible way to spend your pandemic..... lol glad she’s enjoying herself. You raised her well!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Deep down though there is one proud Papa smiling. Congratulations Ren. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
Wes, that large mouth bass is over 8lbs! Now tell me why a lunker.

RENGI2
Ren - down South we use "just one word" that means everything below! Basically a "Lunker" is a big "$ss" Bass!

The term “lunker” is used by anglers to describe an exceptionally large fish for its type. You would hardly write home about a 2 lbs. largemouth bass, but a bluegill of the same size would certainly be worthy of the lunker title.

However, you will most commonly hear fishermen speak of lunker bass, because bass are the most popular freshwater trophy fish in America.

There’s no standard length or weight to qualify a bass as a lunker (though the Bassmaster Lunker Club™ has set the mark at any largemouth over 10 lbs.)–it is more of an informal way to talk about an unusually large or fat bass.

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boys I did it, I broke the quarantine. I just couldn't stay in the house another second, I took off to the park and walked over three miles. And I know before you say it, three miles an't that far, well its better than nothing and my fat butt needs the workout.

Hope you all stay safe today and everyday!

RENGI2

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
^^^ Three miles would KILL me! ^^^
Only trek I seem to get is back and forth to the target!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good for them...I see that Navasota High jacket. They are right down the road from me. Outdoor range here has never shut down. That's my happy place during this mess.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts