M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My wife is the one in cami pants. Fighting cancer she is a helluva trooper. She has a Yamaha Bruin. My brother and his wife are also sitting around the fire. MyBro's machine is a Bombadier and mine is a Yami 400 Kodiak.

Sweet :D

Sweeter

Best shooters

Gets better

I think I am in love

OMFG

And here we go

Gimme a beer :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I would have tossed that M4 looking stock on the fire too. Just kidding, looks good and hope your wife beats cancer. God bless her and my family will pray for her.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,160 Posts
Turf,

Thank you for post your family pictures, good luck to your wife, I beat she can do it with a little help from you... :D

XXIV Corps :mrgreen:
DMZ 70-72

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys for your posts and blessings.. When she beats this (and she will) she wants to take a sabatical and go kick Osama :evil: in the you know wanna. :D

:) I think I would rather cut off a leg, let it dry out for a while, split it and burn it before throwing my Sparrowhawk into the fire. :p Big one for TAZ. Love my stock Hawk and she shoots better than my gun. OOOOOOHrah!!!!

Happy to share my fun with all of you. Cheers my friends. :D

Al

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
Great pics Turf. No doubt your wife will beat the Ca. . Attitude is everything recovering from that nasty freaking disease that has affected so many of us, including me. I can't think of better therapy than shooting M14 type rifles 8) .

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Jack,

Attitude is something Adrienne has plenty of and we are gonna whip this together. Again, many thanks for your support. :D

Al

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Turf,
I wish you and your wife the best. I just know she can beat it too!
Let us know if we can help along the way
Shadow

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks SHADOW, knowing that you and the rest of my friends here care means a great deal to me and Adrienne. One of the best days of my life was yesterday (Pictures took). If you can, or for that matter if anyone reading this thread can get these pics to our brave men and women serving abroad please do so. I want those young people to know that I care.

I may seem like a prick.

But I'm not,

I'm just

TURF, GWG

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Adrienne

I am sorry to say that Ade has died. Her cancer was just too invasive. She also wanted to share a picture or 2 with you. The only one I have found is the day before Xmas with my M-14 and Sparrowhawk stock. Thanks Tony.

She asked specifally that I post a picture of her firing my Ruger GP100 357 Mag big butt. She loved that handgun. However, I have a child that tends to screw my computer up.

Thanks for your blessings

Ade's fav.

She loved cool factor big time. May God Bless Her!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Turf, I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.