M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This M25 was built by armorer CWO John M. Miller so I could attend a GSA Warfighter Sniper course in October, but I fractured my right arm in September while completing another shooting school and therefore was not able to attend. I still have all the ammo (listed below) that was slated for the course. This is a brand new rifle with no compromises in quality or expense spared in its creation. I have BZOed the iron sights out to 320 yards, and have zeroed the US Optics scope at 100yards. This rifle shoots ½ MOA with FGMM 175grn ammo. Every part of the weapon is unitized to the next. Why am I selling it? It came down to either using my SEI M14 or this M25 sniper rifle for my PMC job in April, and I can only take one rifle. I was certified with my SEI M14 with Leupold Mark 4 scope in September, and would have been certified with this M25 in October, but because of the injury, I don’t feel confident with this variant because of not training long distance with the scope. Had I got certified at sniper school, I probably would use it. This is an all hammer forged rifle. Any military unit or police department would do well to aquire this piece.
1)
M25 Sniper Rifle:
LRB M25 Receiver
Barnett Heavy Match barrel 22” 1:10 four groove
USGI HRT bolt
USAMU Unitized Gas cylinder
TRW NM 4.5lbs Trigger Group, hand built for best fitment of this rifle, etched serial number matching receiver, stock and scope
TRW Op Rod
TRW Flash Suppressor NM reamed
NM Op Rod guide
NM rear sight assembly: SEI
NM Front sight assembly .062 USGI
Gas Piston & Gas Plug: SEI
Sniper stock, M21, black walnut, steel epoxy bedded (with metal hardware), matching serial number of receiver stamped behind heel, Armorer’s cartouche on underside of grip. Completely water proofed: Springfield Armory
Versa Pod-M14 Picatinny Rail with Sling Swivel: Custom steel 2" counter plate inside stock, epoxy steel bedded in.
Turner Saddlery OD AWS All Weather Sling
Match Conditioning procedures by armorer, CWO John Miller, as listed in his book, The M14 Rifle Owners Guide.

Scope: US Optics SN-3 matching serial number with rifle,1.8-10x 44mm objective, illuminated Mil-dot 11 Pos Rheostat, 30mm tube, . Robar OD Green, ERGO Upgrade, U.S.O. Flipup front & rear, Honey comb ARD (anti reflective Device), low profile rapid focus eyepiece, elevation knob-EREK 1/10 Mil, windage knob-US#3 M40 Style 1/10 Mil with Windage stop, Custom BDC-Laser Engraved, Cant Indicator-Rail Mounted Swivel bubble level. This scope cost me $2,700 alone.

Rings: USMC SASR 30mm, 1.125” NSN 1005-01-521-0930: Badger Ordnance.

Pelican Weapons Case: 1750 OD Green

Complete Unit Price for all of the above: $4,500SOLD
this is a huge savings for someone who wants the REAL DEAL right now. I will ship directly to your FFL holder. There is a $200.00 shipping charge to cover overnight express, insurance and weight. If the shipping is under that amount, I will return the balance as the proof of the cost will be on the package.

2) Ammo: 20 boxes/400 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match 175grn BTHP.
$16.00 Box, Five boxes Black Hills 175 grn Match, $15.00 box SPF

I accept money orders or certified bank checks. Please say, “I’ll take the following. PM sent” I will work with you the rest of the way through the process. PM me if you'd like to talk about buying individual parts. Also, if you need additional pictures.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I'll take #2

I'll take the following. PM sent.

2) Ammo: 20 boxes/400 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match 175grn BTHP.
$16.00 Box, Five boxes Black Hills 175 grn Match, $15.00 box

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
As you were, my apologies

My apologies gents. I get a little over zealous sometimes. One of my many flaws. If you are still interested in this rifle, please pm and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Thanks

·
Banned
951 Posts
Blackarrow

I have sold 14 older winchesters (1886,1873's) this year on GB. For every collector there was 10+ goof balls requesting info that was clearly posted in the ad. I required a C&R or FFL clearly in the ad, that was my request as all of the rifles fired ammo you can get at any store/online. I had tons of angry emails demanding I sell a rifle directly to the, it was per 1898...bla bla bla. I have met some outstanding folks here and on CMP, did a trade for a m1a Scout last week, went smooth. You have a outstanding rifle, and, with the right person behind the trigger able to kill a man... sized deer... to 900+ meters, I have bult several m1's/m1a the last year and know the value of parts your asking price is well within the value of the system. Good luck, you will find the right buyer...I will make a few calls today at work, I might know someone that may have use for the rifle.USAF2

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
BlackArrow,

Perhaps you might reconsider the method being used to qualify the purchase. There are a lot of good folk with less than 100 posts that I'm sure would care for and keep a rifle like this as a valuable collectable. For whatever reason they have yet to have enough posts to meet your current requirements.

Just a suggestion, but why not as questions about a prospective purchaser's background in shooting as well as what rifles or handguns he has currently and for references if he doesn't have any feedback here.

In actuality, post counts don't really say anything about a person other than the methods in the way they post. To be honest, most of the problems over the years that we have had here, involved purchasers or sellers with way more than 100 posts and with good feedback prior.

Like in a privately owned stor or restraunt, you have the right to serve or not. We are not telling you what to do, but just suggesting a different method to get the same result.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts