M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am a newbie to this site. Although I have owned an M1A since September 1994.

I swear, before I signed up, there was an M1A designation in the Forums bar (horizontal blue bar) !? And not the Devine only section. Now I only see M14 and M1A Devine in the vertical Forums listings ?? What am I doing wrong. What happened to it and how do I find my way home?

Should I just tap my heels together and close my eyes?

:)

still finding my way around........

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
you know i didnt mention this, but where did the sidebar go on the "home" screen.

i never bothered to look into it.

this is the wrong section for help, the feedback is where its at.

The best way to surf the forum is to read a thread. then click "home" at the top when your ready to move on. the next page will be a list of the current active threads people are discussing.

·
Administrator
17,394 Posts
I swear, before I signed up, there was an M1A designation in the Forums bar (horizontal blue bar) !? And not the Devine only section. Now I only see M14 and M1A Devine in the vertical Forums listings ?? What am I doing wrong. What happened to it and how do I find my way home?
It's still there, are you on the M14 Classic format? Located in the lower left corner? Stay on the Forums Index page till your going back and forth between them.

DI5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts