M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents,

Just wanted to give those that are interested an update on product availability in my area.

The local gun show was in town, I was inline early and was the 5th person through the door, I was up front with the"old guys" :) Anyway plenty of .308 and 5.56 loaded ammo and 7,62x39 too. Plenty of all pistol calibers as well.

I was interested only in reloading supplies, as is normal Winchester powders were non existent. But plenty of IMR 4895 and IMR 4064 and other IMR prodcuts, plenty of Alliants Reloader series, NO Dot powders(that was odd) no BE or Unique(they are rare in my area), I was able to pick up 3 pounds of AA#5($30 a little pricey) very rare in my area, that was all he had, he had a few pounds of #2 and a few #9, and few pounds of VV. So pistol powders were slim pickens.

Everyone has primers now lots of vendors had cases stacked up at least 5 different vendors were selling cases(5000) in the $130-$150 range) mostly Winchester, I picked a 5000 case of WLP for $130, tons of primers out there now, I still laugh at the Gunbroker gougers trying to sell primers for $250 case(what joke) Primers are almost back down to pre-scare pricing, I expect to see 5000 case of primer back at $120 levels very soon.

I was also was on the hunt for another M125A1 ammo, its the bigger one for 24 green star flares. They have 5x storage of a normal .50 Cal can. Luckily found one for just $20 bucks.

It was good way to start the weekend.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMR 4895 never really disappeared in Charlotte it was always around and 4064 is even selling discounted at one of the local gun shops, I think they over purchased and are now trying to clear it out..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts