M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 7.62 NATO (.308 Win) caliber rifle is a virtual clone of the USMC DRM ( Designated Marksman Rifle). The forged receiver was custom barreled and head spaced with a new medium weight SAK National Match GI Barrel by Ted Brown Rifles. All other parts on this fully Match condition rifle are USGI or Match quality, including NM modified gas cylinder. Sadlak TN coated NM gas piston, USGI NM flash hider, CS match springs throughout, and custom trigger work by Elmer Balance. The action is glass bedded in a expensive and desirable McMillian M2A stock with optional adjustable cheek piece and length of pull. A Turner Saddlery OD Biothane sling and Harris swivel bipod are also included, and it is scoped with a $1200+ Leupold Long Range 3.5 X 10 X 40 mm Tactical with illuminated range finding, duplex reticule and M3 turrets. This rifle has just been broken in with approximately 400 rounds fired. Cost to duplicate today - $6000+ and at least a year commitment.

No trades. Will ship priority mail/insured to your dealer.
Serious buyers only. $4,250.00

Contact me at [email protected]
(There is an underscore mark between my last and first name, but my e mail address is NOT underlined.)
Or call (727) 819-8352

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To bump or not to bump, that is the question. Would it be more noble in the minds of men to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to bump?

Semper fi fellow leathernecks MCORPS1

·
Registered
194 Posts
Gorgeous rifle, but as I don't have the money... I'll offer you a bump as down payment!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M_anstrom wrote:
Gorgeous rifle, but as I don't have the money... I'll offer you a bump as down payment!
Thanks M_anstrom. But for a down payment I'll need at least two bumps, and a lovely lady hump as a "stimulus" factor. Oops! We tried "stimulus" and it didn't work. Or, if you say the magic woid you win a bump with change. Ooops! We tried "Change" and that didn't work either. Okay then, how about three bumps and a shooby doo waa waa as a down payment? DI2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts