M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Battle Arms Development, Inc - Company Profile

Battle Arms Development, Inc. is an American owned and operated small business, it was created in 2009 by two firearm enthusiasts and collectors. Our facility is located in Henderson, Nevada. We specialize in the design, development, and marketing of tools, parts, and accessories of M14/M1A/M1 Garand and AR/M16/M4 style weapon systems.

100% of our products are designed, developed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the U.S.A. While many companies are taking their business overseas to lower costs and cut jobs, we made our stand to support our country, our economy, and to keep American jobs right here in America. We believe in the American dream and the entrepreneurial spirit.

We spare no expense in the manufacturing and the material used in our products while not being excessive. This decision translates to higher costs but quality cost money. As many of us have heard the term, "You get what you pay for." We believe the quality of our product more than justifies their cost, and you may take pride in owning a product that is 100% made on our native soil.

We will not cut corners, as we are not driven by profit, nor do we answer to investors or share holders. We are only beholden by our own conscience and to you.

THE ARMORER™ is the first of our line of high quality, innovative products. It requires extensive machining; each is individually crafted and inspected before it leaves us for a good home. While we will do our best to reduce backlogs, we cannot and will not rush the manufacturing and inspection process. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

Battle Arms Development, Inc. has one product that is Patent Pending and four more in the process. THE ARMORER™ is the first in the line of innovative products we will bring forth. If you like THE ARMORER™, you can expect more exciting and innovative tools and accessories from us.

info above approved by Battle Arms Development, Inc

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Company Profile - G96

G96 - Company Profile

Dear Valued Customer,

My name is Alan Goldman. I have been associated with G96 for over 35 years, serving as Research Chemist, Technical Director, Vice President, and General Manager in charge of Production.

In January of 1992, the owners of the company decided to pursue other endeavors, and in doing so, sold the company to me.

Since that time the G96 Brand has grown into several lines with a variety of products in each. Not only have we tried to carry on the G96 tradition, but we have also grown to improve it.

In a recent interview, I was asked what my secret to keeping my customers satisfied was. I replied by saying that I had no 'secrets' only two simple philosophies by which I run my company:

First, the product should do exactly, or beyond, what the label says it will. Secondly, to produce products I would be happy with had I bought them myself.

Although my customers send me letters giving a variety of reasons why they believe G96 is their favorite product, I truly believe it is these two philosophies which have allowed G96 Brand Products to keep our customers satisfied, and keep us on the market for over 35 years.

Alan Goldman,
President and CEO, G96 Products Company, Inc..

Info above taken from G96.com

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Company Profile - Nicolaus Associates

Nicolaus Associates - Company Profile

Nicolaus Associates / Who We Are --- I am a sole proprietor, retired military officer, disabled veteran, and a veteran of the Arab/Persian Gulf Wars. I served on active duty in the United States Coast Guard from 1978 through 2003 - 25+ years. From 1999 through 2001 I served 'in theater' as Maritime Liaison and Maritime Advisor to Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and the U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet in the Arabian/Persian Gulf. I am an author, editor, and publisher of military manuals and books that define small arms used by U.S. military forces in the 20th Century.

Info above taken from nicolausassociates.com.com

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sadlak Industries LLC - Company Profile

In 1989, Mike Sadlak, a mechanical engineer, opened Sadlak Innovative Design Co. as a machine design and engineering company serving the medical and cosmetic industries. We have since expanded the industries we serve to include automotive, consumer products, health products, the firearms industry, garment and some military applications. Our in-house machining capabilities allow us to serve our customers with a 'one-stop' design and manufacturing service. The Sadlak machine shop is staffed with certified toolmakers, specializing in prototype tooling, fixtures, and production runs.

In the mid 1990's, accountant Dee Dickson joined with Mike to handle business operations, sales and marketing.

As a competitive high power shooter, Mike wanted to upgrade his Super Match M1A but wasn't able to find parts of the quality he demanded so, as an engineer and owner of a machine shop, he undertook the project of producing a few parts for his use and the use of a few friends. After nearly a year of "fussing", of design and redesign, prototype after prototype, the parts finally met Mike's standards and he decided there might be a market for the M14/M1A parts and and in 2001 formed Sadlak Industries specifically to handle the sale of the rifle parts produced by Sadlak Innovative Design Co. which now also includes parts for the M16/AR15 platform.

The Sadlak companies may not produce as many different rifle parts as some of our competitors but it is our goal to produce the very best ones available for the M14/M1A and M16/AR15 markets.

Info above provided by Sadlak Industries LLC

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checkmate Industries - Company profile

Check-Mate Industries Inc. was founded in 1972 as a privately held Tool & Die, Metal Stampings and Assemblies manufacturer. Their 30,000 square foot facility located in Long Island, New York is home to state of the art equipment, knowledgeable and experienced staff and a quality inspection department unsurpassed (ISO 9001: 2000 Certified).

Check-Mate’s capabilities include In-House Tooling and Prototype Development, In-House Engineering and Die Design, Progressive Die Stampings and Wire EDM services; each of which allow Check-Mate the ability to ensure complete control over all manufactured products.

Though the year’s, Check-Mate has branched out into a number of different industries. In 1974 Check-Mate was awarded its first small arms components contract for the United States Military. Since then, Check-Mate has successfully fulfilled over four hundred arms related government contracts and manufactured close to Ten million handgun & rifle magazines of superior quality and performance.

Check-Mate’s “never satisfied” attitude and their innovative research and development techniques are what keep Check-Mate on top of the ever changing needs of the firearms industry. As a preferred supplier for the United States Military and the O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for the worlds top handgun and rifle manufacturers, Check-Mate has earned a solid reputation for reliable high quality magazines.

Info above taken from checkmateindustries.com

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brownells - Company Profile

Three generations ago Bob Brownell founded our company on three words:

Selection, Service, and Satisfaction.

More than seventy years later our strong foundation still rests upon those words (read about our history).

For over 70 years, Brownells has been providing quality Gunsmithing tools, gun parts and service to the firearms industry. For all but two of those years, there has been a consistent brand image, the oblong horizontal shape of our catalog and the graphical design of our Brownells logo. For all of those years, these two uniquely, identifiable products have stood for our promise of service, selection and satisfaction.

Selection – 32,000 gun parts, tools, and supplies; everything you need all in one place.

Service – Friendly, expertise in a prompt, helpful, and accurate manner.

Satisfaction – Our Unconditional Guarantee: Satisfaction, 100% Guaranteed! Period.

Info above taken in part from www.brownells.com

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vermont's Barre Army Navy - Company Profile

Where are we located??
We are located at 955 North Main St., Barre, Vermont USA (Note north Main St. is also Route 302 also). Barre, Vermont is in north central Vermont next to the capital city of Montpelier.

What are our hours??
Hours of operation for the store are 9-6 Monday-Saturday and closed Sunday. I can be reached by phone as early as 5am and as late as 7pm. If we are not available you can leave a voice mail or email [email protected].

How long have we been in business??
We have been in business for 25 years in the same location. We run our online business and store concurrently.

How long before we ship your order??
We often ship your order the same day as it is placed. It depends on the item, size, etc. We average 2-3 working days but if you need delivery of an order by a certain date call us or put it in your comments.

Who are we??
The Barre Army Navy Store was started by my father William Barbour in 1981 with $500.00 in merchandise. My Father, mother and siblings were all involved in the day to day operations at different times in the first few years. I have been working with my Dad since 1988.

From our modest beginnings we have grown exponentially in the last 12 years. We processed and shipped over 30,000 orders in the last calendar year.

We believe we have developed a reputation for honesty, reliability and responsibility in today's sometimes difficult business climate. I also know I'm excited to get up every morning to try to figure out how to serve you better.

We do not see your order as a number. We see you as a person and will do our best to fill it in the fastest reliable method. If there is a problem with UPS we'll fix it. If there is a problem with the merchandise or web site we'll do our best to make it right.

Sincerely,

Steve Barbour

Info above taken from VTarmynavy.com

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RWVA (Revolutionary War Veterans Association) - Organizational Profile

RWVA was founded in 2005 to honor the sacrifices of the Founding Fathers in 1775. Founded by a group of anonymous patriots associated only thru Fred's M14 Rifle Supplies, it slowly grew as word of mouth spread the story of what happened on April 19, 1775. The Appleseed Program is designed to take one from being a simple rifle owner to being a true rifleman. All throughout American history, the rifleman has been defined as a marksman capable of hitting a man-sized target from 500 yards away — no ifs, ands or buts about it. This 500-yard range is traditionally known as "the rifleman's quarter-mile;" a rifleman can hit just about any target he can see. This skill was particularly evident in the birth of our country, and was the difference in winning the Revolutionary War.
The mission of RWVA and the Appleseed Project is To gather new hope for the future. To see Americans — volunteer Americans — not sitting around complaining: no sir, out doing something about it — like saving their country, one person at a time.

Info above provided by RWVA.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.