M14 Forum banner

421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
The developers are working on a 3rd option for us, possibly grey.
- Cricket
Thanks for that update Cricket. This was in a post a couple days ago by M1Army and wanted to make sure you saw it:

"As far as the changes / bug fixes etc. - well I know everyone would like to see it addressed quickly, but many here many not have been through significant software/system changes. Many times you work on several of the issues before you release the new environment so patience is essential with a system conversion. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see all of the key functionality in the new format just like everyone else here, but we are essentially at the mercy of the programming folks.

One thing that would be nice is if the technical Admin would post a listing of the key items that are being worked on so we can see it in one place along with a status for each item. Once corrected it could be taken off the list [it would be a summary listing that would change as new items come on and old requests are resolved]. I will suggest this as this would at least show what is coming in the next releases of the software even if it is going to take a while."

Sure would be nice if you could post some kind of a list that is being worked on as he suggested in his post.
Scout

Reactions: electricnic

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
hi
when looking at new posts. could we please get the part of
the forum listing in bold. so say a post is in stocks. could we
get the "stocks" in bold. same with px, bx and all the others.
would make it easier to see what part of forum you are looking at.

one other thing could we get a feedback thread going for sales.
we need some kind of feedback for the PX and BX for buyers and sellers.

thank you Lruss

·
Registered
688 Posts
Copied/Pasted from your Privacy Policy:

"We automatically collect information about how you access, navigate and leave our Site, including the website you came from before visiting our Site, what browser type and operating system you are using, the internet protocol (IP) address you are accessing the Site from, your mobile device ID or Advertising ID if you visit our Site from a mobile device, the pages of our Site that you are navigating through, the date and time of your visit, how long you spend on our Site or certain pages of our Site, and what website you go to after visiting our Site."

What's the reason behind this software tracking me as to what web site I go to BEFORE and AFTER for this site ? It clearly states in your Privacy Policy that it does, but why ?? How does that "improve" this forum ? Isn't that an intrusion to my privacy ?

I am quickly losing interest in visiting this forum and will not be contributing anymore.

·
Administrator
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
Copied/Pasted from your Privacy Policy:

"We automatically collect information about how you access, navigate and leave our Site, including the website you came from before visiting our Site, what browser type and operating system you are using, the internet protocol (IP) address you are accessing the Site from, your mobile device ID or Advertising ID if you visit our Site from a mobile device, the pages of our Site that you are navigating through, the date and time of your visit, how long you spend on our Site or certain pages of our Site, and what website you go to after visiting our Site."

What's the reason behind this software tracking me as to what web site I go to BEFORE and AFTER for this site ? It clearly states in your Privacy Policy that it does, but why ?? How does that "improve" this forum ? Isn't that an intrusion to my privacy ?

I am quickly losing interest in visiting this forum and will not be contributing anymore.

As mentioned previously, if anyone has questions about the privacy policy they would need to reach out through the contact us form.

- Cricket

421 - 427 of 427 Posts