M14 Forum banner

Coming Soon!

894 8
Aloha,

I thought I would post a heads up on some of the stuff that I have been recently working on...

One, is that I have a Poly M14S and a DGR Garand from Dean Dillabaugh coming in... I have been working on this for about 2 weeks now. Both should arrive by tomorrow and hopefully will be in my hands by tomorrow night!

Another project is that I have four stocks that I have been working on... All of them were in really bad shape but is starting to look much better. I have been working on two Walnut stocks, one with stripes and the other with fiddleback grain... and the other two are Birch stocks with a lot of figure and some stripes! Wish me luck, I hope they all come out awesome...

Well, that's it for now... and I hope to get some pics posted soon... Thanks for letting me share my projects with you all...

Aloha,

Tom O.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,084 Posts
Tom,
You have a great collection. If you're like me, you must get a warm fuzzy feeling with each new firearm you acquire.

The mental picture you painted is outstanding. I can hardly wait to see pictures of your 2 new babies.

Regards

Ox

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.