Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not going to give up on this Quest
I Am looking to find the Following USGI magazines in Good to Great Shape
These are what I Seek
BRW-B2
W also called Bar W
Atwood Vacum(Found No Longer Looking for this one)
R (Rochester)
or any other Obscure USGI mag
I am not interested in NIW unless the maker is known

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys I am not giving Up

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys
I am On a Quest Here and I Refuse to Give up as it is not in my DNA

·
Retired
4,769 Posts
I believe R marked mags were made by Rochester, and HR-R mags were made for H&R by Rochester. I'll see what I have in my stash of M14 mags. I'll send you a PM if I find what you are looking for.GI1

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on Guys Throw me a Bone Here
I am in need of a
BRW B2
R
W (bar W)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still Looking,
I only need 3 Mags
R
W (bar W)
BRW B2
Someone Some where has 1 or all 3

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still in Quest here Guys
A lot of people think they have theW but it turns out they have the Atwood Vacum
I only need 3 to finish this Quest

·
Registered
389 Posts
Have six coming in the next couple weeks, all GI circa 1970's. If any of them match what your looking for , it's Yours.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have six coming in the next couple weeks, all GI circa 1970's. If any of them match what your looking for , it's Yours.
Thank you Sir and I have High Hopes

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
I will be heading over to LRB next week. They have a box of refinished mags, I picked up 10 various makers. I will rummage through the lot to see if there are any on your list. I did not see your thread otherwise I would have offered earlier. Cant promise they are there but I will look.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all
I have BRW S-I
I have W
I need the W with a Line under it
An R
A BRW B2
There is a new Gun Show Association having a Show ,Supposedly All firearms, no beef jerky,sunglasses and no sneakers at this one.
Living in the Midwest opportunities are limited
Warren if by chance you come across 1 of the above I will give you My Word of Honor my 2nd Build will use an LRB receiver
So Keeping my Fingers Crossed
Again thanks

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
I will do my best. Last time I was there they still had a couple of boxes. I have picked through them before I picked up 9 or 10 a few months ago. I remember seeing a -2 at a shop when I was in mineapolis a couple of months ago. It was one of those way out of the way gunshops and the owner wanted 65 for it. I know I have the receipt laying around somewhere I bought a couple of carbine mags from him. I doubt it sold it was burried in a box behind the counter. Might be worth giving him a call. I'm shooting in a couple of hours and will check when I get home for the name of the place.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was this weekend at Orlandos on I55 Right by Nu Way Construction Store over in st louis
There were not many tables there only 1 vendor had M14 mags he tried to pass off as USGI My Reply was they were Korean/Chinese., Then I asked him if he had any Korean/Chinese Mags, He walked away
And Only 1 Beef Jerky Table LOL

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will have a BR-W B2 coming soon
Still in Quest for an R and W (bar W)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts