M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of us sent in an order for the current release of 357 collector grades from the CMP? I did and prioritized them like this IHC, HRA, then SA.

What do you bet they get ten times as many orders as they have rifles to sell. I sent in an order the last time collectors came up for sale ( 1/2002 ) and I was selected. Of the 400 they had then I received a nice 5.69 HRA. Hope my luck holds.

·
Registered
947 Posts
CMP set some date (5 or 6 January?) as the opening date of ordering these. They'll be able to tell that day if they got more orders than rifles and probably have a lottery amongst the on-time responders.

If your order isn't there, however, it won't even be in the drawing.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Dusty:

Welcome Aboard!!! Good luck on getting one... I hope you do so we can see some pics!!!

Hey you already got one... :lol: Post some pics! It will give you something to do while they do this lottery!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
33 Posts
How many of us sent in an order for the current release of 357 collector grades from the CMP? I did and prioritized them like this IHC, HRA, then SA.

What do you bet they get ten times as many orders as they have rifles to sell. I sent in an order the last time collectors came up for sale ( 1/2002 ) and I was selected. Of the 400 they had then I received a nice 5.69 HRA. Hope my luck holds.
I have been rebuilding the M1 Garands for over 40 years...I built them for the NAVY --along with Don McCoy.... I can turn a pos garand into a new rifle... But -- no more ffl..gave it up when we moved out of Indiana. Same with the 1911A1 and the 03A3...I have many many parts for the 3 weapons...I guess the atf call it gunsmithing if you remove and replace a barrel.....shame ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts