M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rest in Peace
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For now:

Springfield M-21, Standard with Vltor experimental rail, Scout in Realtree and Socom 16 --

Leupold Mark 4 on the three long rifles, Comp 4 aimpoint on SOCOM...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Very nice collection.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very nice......but you do realize that it's never "complete".....

I have more guns than I need...but not as many as I want! BGRIN1

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very nice......but you do realize that it's never "complete".....

I have more guns than I need...but not as many as I want! BGRIN1
Aint that the truth...I know one day last year I said I was done buying guns (the day I got my first M1A)...Funny I ended up buying 4 more guns since then...and still want more...GI8

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Good to Go!

Ah yes..........."What do we do."

I love the 2nd Amendment.GI2

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
A collection is never complete, it is just at a temporary holding point untill the next one catches our eye!

MCORPS1

·
Rest in Peace
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's an experimental Vltor full length only upper rail (not released yet) and an ARMS mount --

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Nice collection ... but you do know the platform comes with a really great non-optical sighting system? GI6GI6GI6

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Complete is a relative term. If you think you are there, congrats. Me, I've only got 3 and room for more.

·
Rest in Peace
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You never met my relatives!
Seriously, this will do for now -- I sold an M-25 white feather and a SOCOM II last year -- jus trying to build up again...

·
Registered
362 Posts
You never met my relatives!
Seriously, this will do for now -- I sold an M-25 white feather and a SOCOM II last year -- jus trying to build up again...
Ugh. I'll bet there will come a day when you regret letting that White Feather go.

Me? I don't sell guns. I've never seen anybody say "Gee, glad I sold that rifle." .. but I certainly see a whole bunch of folks who regret it!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts