M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellas,

From time to time I get my hands on some older ammo. Please understand that I have no idea what any of this is worth and there wasn't much on the internet to help me make my price decisions. I know that it is all original, in the original boxes (some boxes are in fair condition, some are in okay) with all original ammunition. I checked each box to make sure that it did contain all of the ammo and they do, as you can see by the photos. So if I seem way to far off on my prices, please PM as "what's it worth" threads are not allowed in this forum. I would really like to sell it all at once if possible, so that I can avoid several shipping costs. I will bundle it all, PM and make an offer for everything. As far as each box, this is what I have and this is what I am asking:

Remington Highspeed Kleanbore 22 Long Rifle Complete Brick (500 rounds)

Remington British Express Kleanbore 303 British 215gr (20 rounds)

Remington Power-Lokt 222 Remington 50gr HP (20 rounds)

Remington Hi-Speed 222 Remington 55gr SP (20 rounds)

Remington Kleanbore 38-40 Winchester 180gr (50 rounds)

Dominion 38-40 Winchester 180gr (20 rounds)
***box in rough shape***

I would REALLY like to bundle it all to get rid of it. Please PM me if you have any questions. Like I said before, I may be off on my prices so feel free to make offers. First "I'll take it" gets it followed by a PM. I AM ONLY ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AS A "GIFT" VIA PAYPAL!!! No money orders, checks, etc. Thanks...

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did a little bit more research and it seems I may have been way high on the .22LR's. I am reducing the price and adding a total price for all. $100 takes it all plus you pay shipping.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available guys...make me an offer!

-Sapp

·
Registered
334 Posts
What do you want for the 303 and 38/40?
Sarge

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really kind of want to sell it all at once...otherwise I am going to incur multiple shipping charges with the hazmat fees. PM me with an offer and I will consider it for everything. Looking to move it soon.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SPF to Honer.

-Sapp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts