M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
llHad some e-mail correspondence with CHIZ45 as I found out we both have Smith Ltd. receivers with back to back serial numbers. Mine was made first :D Coincidence? maybe, but maybe not......I did mine up in a USMC DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle)....yep...sure enough so has CHIZ45. Still a coincidence? maybe, but if you take into consideration that neither one of had any prior discussion about it...........well draw your own conclusions....I personnally think it's really cool :D :D :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
That is very cool! And no I don't believe that is a coincidence. Makes you smile that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Hawk,

That is incredible. Chiz got his receiver as an individual unit IIRC, and for him to get a SN right next to yours and how he is setting up a DMR is UNREAL! and a Veeerrryyy Loooonnnng Shot.

IMHO

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Deja Vue ... 8)

KEWL!

Not to take anything away from Chizer ... But ...

I would be willing to bet that his ain't gonna look noweheres near as sweet as yours will with the paint job "your" gettin' ..... :wink:

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SixTGunr said:
Deja Vue ... 8)

KEWL!

Not to take anything away from Chizer ... But ...

I would be willing to bet that his ain't gonna look noweheres near as sweet as yours will with the paint job "your" gettin' ..... :wink:

Six
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My plan is to get it boxed up and shipped out to you for that magical paint job over the weekend. I can't wait to get it back.....I'm stoked :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts