M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GunWorks of LA M14 Receivers are made from hammer forged 8620.
All surfaces are CNC cut to the 1958 blue print last revised in 1975.
We offer custom engraving of model designation markings and serial numbers.
We custom engrave other symbolic patterns or names on special orders.

Our grand opening price is $795.00 for the first 100 sold.
Special serial number or model change = $150.00 for 1 or $200.00 both.
Other symbols, names, or custom changes quoted per request.
GunWorks of LA
8735 Bellingrath Road
Theodore Alabama
Shop= 251-653-8800
E-mail= [email protected]

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Cool!

What type of warranty do they have? Obviously, start ups of M14 receivers usually have a few hiccups.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Those look nice. I don't know if this has been done already, but if it were me and I had complete confidence in my product, I'd send samples to a few of our more respected 14 'smiths to be evaluated. If anyone uses one of these that's what's going to happen anyway, so why not clear that hurdle from the start. A green light from trusted voices would probably also jump start sales. Oh, and I'd send one to me, too. just cos.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Warranty GunWorks of LA

RETURNS & REFUNDS
At Gunworks of LA, Inc. your satisfaction is our main goal. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, you may return it, within thirty (30) days of receipt. We will gladly exchange the receiver, or issue a refund. Gunworks will issue refunds in the same manner that payment was received less shipping and handling charge for goods returned in the original packaging, and in saleable condition. After thirty (30) days, no refunds are possible.
Products with special model and serial number designations are non-returnable except for manufacturing defects.
Any damage or shortage must be reported to Gunworks of LA, Inc. within 7 days of receipt of your order.
All orders are handled and packaged to ensure their safe arrival. If your package arrives with visible external damage, please refuse the shipment, unopened and citing damage. This will ensure immediate replacement of your order. If you open the package and find contents are damaged please keep original packaging and notify us immediately by telephone during normal business hours at (251) 653-8800.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Gunworks of LA, Inc. warrants our parts will be free of defects in workmanship and material for the lifetime of the original owner. If prompt notice is given to Gunworks of LA, Inc., along with the original invoice, Gunworks shall have the option to repair or replace any defective product. This warranty is made to the original owner/purchaser and is not transferable. The following items are excluded from this warranty: A.) Normal wear of all protective finishes. B.) Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or alterations. C.) Damage from use of other than factory ammunition.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Gunworks of LA, Inc. will not be responsible for the result of careless handling, unauthorized repairs, adjustments, corrosion, neglect, and unreasonable and unsafe use. In no event shall Gunworks of LA, Inc. be liable for any special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any use or performance of or content errors or omissions in the information, even if notified in advance of the potential for such damages.
ALTERATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS: Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and will automatically void the warranty. Gunworks of LA, Inc. parts are manufactured to perform properly as originally designed. It is your responsibility to make sure parts are installed correctly and that neither the original nor replacements are altered or changed. Putting a firearm together improperly or with incorrect or modified parts can result in damage to the firearm, serious personal injury or death. Always have a qualified competent gunsmith/armorer service or repair your firearm.
LEGALITY TO OFFER OR SELL: Gunworks of LA, Inc. does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, posses, or carry a specific item offered according to federal, state or local laws. A person placing an order from Gunworks of LA, Inc. warrants that he/she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions, which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring our products under applicable federal, state, county, and local laws. Further these products cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent. For orders, a person warrants that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
FIREARMS AND RECEIVERS: All firearms and receivers must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. After you have placed your order, have your Federal Firearms License holder either fax (251-653-8080) or mail us a copy of the current signed FFL. Make sure they put your order number, name and as much information about your purchase on the FFL to insure your item is shipped in a timely manner. FFL’s that are faxed with no information may take weeks to be sorted and shipped.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: We comply with the restrictions imposed by the Federal, State, Local Governments and/or Carrier Companies. We do our utmost to keep abreast of your State/Local Laws. Please check your State, County, and Local Laws for restrictions. We are not allowed to sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local/state laws for the purchase. It’s your (or end user) responsibility to comply to all Federal, State, County, and/or Local Laws.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Look forward to hearing from you. Would have been wise for them to send out samples to Ted or JY. Price is no better than JRA. Why take any risks after hearing from Rip??? I know for certain FA, JRA and LRB don't leave folks in a bind.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts