M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first CMP shoot of the year is on schedule for this Saturday, May 8, in ST Albans Vermont, at the Franklin County Sportsman's Club. Sign up starts about 8:45 AM and things officially start at around 9:00 AM. I can give directions to anyone wishing. Route 36 North. I'm going!! Target fee is $6.00. Open to public. Military rifles. Iron sights. Clubhouse usually opens for lunch. Come visit us in the Great White North!! Snow shoes optional! Good Times!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shoot went off as planned with 11 intrepid shooters I think. We shot Garand match style @ 100 yds. 50 rounds and five sighters. Had one M1, one M1a, a couple of Swedes, an 8mm, and lots of AR's. The winning score was 455(ARF guy) and I don't know how many x's but he had a bunch. Great time was had, Next one is June 5'th. This comming weekend it's Morrisville VT at 10:00 AM but you gotta join($20). The weekend after is dead, but then the cycle starts again at St. Johnsbury. That's it!! Good Shooting!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Cheetahman, sounds like it went great over in Saint Albans, sorry to miss the shoot, but will try to make the next shoot at St. J, my wife can't wait to try her AR. (maybe if I score higher than her, she'll buy the beer after) but anyhow had a fantastic time even though I really need to practice more.

Rotten

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is alot of fun ain't it!! I want to see your wife paste the field with that AR. That will be cool!!! 8) 8) 8) Hope to see ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.