M14 Forum banner

CMP Service Grades back in stock

533 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Shomway
Just a heads up for anyone else that likes to order Garands from the CMP, Service grades are back in stock for mail order at $900 a pop.

They are very clear that there will be no back order so get’em while they’re there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: 3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Also just listed again are the .308 Expert Grades. Not been listed for mail order sales for some time.....
Reactions: 1
I'll be vacationing near Camp Perry in a couple weeks. Can I just walk in and purchase or does one need to have a "package" like I did for this round of 1911 sales. And I'm signed up for their emails.
I've got the M1 paper work already but I'm only interested in a Garand in .308.
I'll be vacationing near Camp Perry in a couple weeks. Can I just walk in and purchase or does one need to have a "package" like I did for this round of 1911 sales. And I'm signed up for their emails.
The sales order/package forms are available on the website. I'd print them out and fill in the info. You'll have to get one page notarized if you haven't done so in the past 3 years. The rifle sales and the 1911 sales are 2 COMPLETELY different entities and thus one package does NOT work for the other. I believe you can do all the paperwork at the N. Store, notary and all, but I've always had my stuff ready to go with me when I walk in the door.
  • Helpful
Don't forget to have your club membership card too....they ask for them.
If your goal is the .308, perhaps you should call first. 419 635 2141 ext.617
  • Helpful
1 - 5 of 5 Posts