M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take it CMP is out of M14 parts sets, or was I in the wrong area? Also, on this forum how do you view older posts that disappear from the bottom of the list? Or do they just disappear forever? dance2

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
As of my Posting they have 91 kits left

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I take it CMP is out of M14 parts sets, or was I in the wrong area? Also, on this forum how do you view older posts that disappear from the bottom of the list? Or do they just disappear forever? dance2
at the bottom of the thread page - display options - change date to as far back as you want to go...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
LRB Arms also sell the M14 parts kit. I am not affiliated with them, but I thought I will mention it since you are asking or researching about kits.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm considering getting one of those CMP parts sets, has anyone here received one yet and care to comment on the quality? Typically I have foudn that the CMP tends to under-value their M1s to the point that I have previously been pleasantly surprised with every purchase.

·
Premium Member
16,896 Posts
I picked up 3 kits from CMP in 2010. All Winchester and parts were in very good to excellent condition. Stocks were nice birch and refinished great. No complaints from here.
Art
USMC 66-72 RVN 67-68

1 - 7 of 7 Posts