M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Me too and they probably wanted and arm and leg for it anyhow. HXP is good enough for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm shooting up there in July for the CMP games...I REALLY hope they have some tucked away just for the competitors. I'll nab up a couple of boxes for sure!

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Considering the last post on this thread turns one-year old today, I doubt it. Current e-store shows no surplus ammo, with the only offerings in 30-06 being HXP, or Federal or Creedmoor at more than $1/round.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Ha,,I'm sure many others her also have some tucked away,but I remember and have many cans still sealled when they were $68 bucks a can plus shipping !! Also I have a few full cases of LC (960rds) & remember when it went for around $212.00 shipped,,,,ah those were the days !!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I got my nose in the trough back a few years ago when the dumped all that AP on the market for cheap. About half of what I got is boxer primed, not that I need more 06 brass.......................

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Ha,,I'm sure many others her also have some tucked away,but I remember and have many cans still sealled when they were $68 bucks a can plus shipping !! Also I have a few full cases of LC (960rds) & remember when it went for around $212.00 shipped,,,,ah those were the days !!
Didn't pay $68 per can, but I did get about six cans last year of LC 69 for less than 50 center per round. Not too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts