M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of the free shipping at .44mag.com and bought 4 CMI magazines at $25.00 per magazine. Shipping was very fast, 2 day Priority Mail, and I got them today. The magazines are very nice. Got plenty of ammo to load them up. I just have to wait until Jon Wolfe gets my rifle done and then it will be range time aplenty.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I've had good luck with 44Mag.com. I bought their CMI M14 20 and 25 round mags, C products AR15 6.8SPC and 7.62X39 mags and their rebuild kits when they had them. Great company.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the notice. I ordered a couple of mags myself.
How long have you been waiting for your Wolfe build?
Shipped it to them on June 5th, so I really don't expect it much before Sept., if I'm lucky. Having it bedded, the full auto cutouts filled in, trigger job, and having them check to see why it's so difficult to insert/remove magazines.

Can't do much shooting right now anyways, as I just found out yesterday that I have a possible fracture of the tibia plateau on my right leg. Been hurting like heck for the past two weeks and not getting better, so I had it checked by an Orthopedic Dr. Had a CT scan done this morning and am awaiting the results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.