M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Built Socom 16
150 Posts
Andy and Ron have treated me well. I'm not saying they are perfect, but I enjoy those guys company and respect the hell out of their work. They are passionate, and skillful.
The only thing I don't like about this article is I didn't get mine built before it dropped, now it feels less special, haha.

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
So I will contribute to this SEI M21A5 thread. Here is a link to a thread I did on my Tribute build. Tribute M21A5 (M14SE “Crazy Horse”) SDM Build | M14 Forum
Random Guy is a direct influence on my desire to add this to my collection of Sharpshooter/Sniper/Designated Marksman rifles. Here are a few photos of my setup.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas

Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Shotgun Gun barrel

When preparing to post in this thread is when I relized the other thread was never updated once I aquired one of the higher cheek pads so I updated that old thread and here are the new photos without the scope and bipod.
Wood Trigger Office supplies Air gun Gun accessory

Wood Asphalt Flooring Floor Automotive exterior

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like that's the "ATACS Ghost" camo pattern on the Bradley Cheek Rest. Reminds me that I have to pick up one more of those . . .

Reactions: anthonypd

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I am in the process of doing my Wolfe 5R barrel into an M21-variant. But will use a vertical grip SuperMatch wood stock. I have one left of that stock -slightly used from another life. I have a Unertl 10X and old Armscorp scope mount (looks like the new Sadlak).

Be awhile before she is together.

·
Registered
8,492 Posts
I will be interested in seeing how she comes out highlandfarmer!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I am sure she will look as pretty as a rare flower..just like the rest of her kin. 😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts