M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where the original thread about the city council asking for the police to give them a plan to get rid of their freebie MRAP? I submitted a reply and then I couldn't find it in new posts, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Might have gone to the 'politics' subforum.

Reactions: brianns

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
you ask a moderator for admittance , it has special rules.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
3 in the same minute, boys , we're in the running for the record, We all be's typing at the same time Christian & tmcfalls.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,613 Posts
Does anybody know where the original thread about the city council asking for the police to give them a plan to get rid of their freebie MRAP?
Yes, a quick use of the search engine here told me that BeardedSapper placed the thread called "City Council Tells Police they have 60 Days to Plan to Destroy or Remove MRAP" in The Geedunk § yesterday morning. Polities don't belong in their. So it had been deleted by a Moderator yesterday morning as well.

DI5

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.