1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Forum Jester
8,417 Posts
nice looking packing material,gonna sit there all day popping the lil bubbles?

Reactions: nf1e

·
Premium Member
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Art, you always buy in pairs and 95 looks lonely.
Nice stuff.
You are right. I buy consecutive serial numbers for my collection. The individuals are for a different area of usage.

Semper Fi
Art

·
Premium Member
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is very cool especially the whole consecutive serial number thing .
I think so. There are 8 pairs of consecutive ser# M-14s in the collection at the moment. I don't think they will be the last if I live long enough.

·
Premium Member
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How many parts is Bula Defense Systems making for the M14?

Will these builds be total Bula?

Looks like hours of fun!
All parts except muzzle device with sight and rear sight assembly as their production XM21 rifles do not require either.

Yes indeed.

I do enjoy nailing these critters together.

Semper Fi
Art

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Toy's !!!!!

Art you are the man, but this stuff is habit forming!!! When I got my ham radio license I had to have three radio's,three amp's and different antennae's . I've been looking into one of them fancy self tuning amp's, and I'm building another LRB with Harrington/Richardson parts,,,,, but now the big boss has stepped in, Mamma!!!!

With full retirement just around the corner, she wants to travel so she said I have to decide what hobby I want, can't afford both!!! Ha Ha ... Decisions, decisions, Decisions !!!

73's K4xxx

·
Premium Member
20,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Art you are the man, but this stuff is habit forming!!! When I got my ham radio license I had to have three radio's,three amp's and different antennae's . I've been looking into one of them fancy self tuning amp's, and I'm building another LRB with Harrington/Richardson parts,,,,, but now the big boss has stepped in, Mamma!!!!

With full retirement just around the corner, she wants to travel so she said I have to decide what hobby I want, can't afford both!!! Ha Ha ... Decisions, decisions, Decisions !!!

73's K4xxx
Been married 51 years this year and a ham for 56. Decisions, decisions.

-... -.- -.. . -. ..-. .---- .

Reactions: AMS 41
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.